1. What if I get sick and cannot make it to my session?
Contact Sydney as soon as you think there may be an issue with your ability to make your session and a new session can be booked.
2. What if I want to cancel my session?
You must cancel within 48hrs of your session date to receive a full refund, otherwise 50% of your session fee will be refunded.
3. What if someone in our group cannot make the session?
If you know within 48hrs of your session date, you may book a different date. If less than 48hrs you will need to pay an additional 20% of the original session fee to schedule the session for an additional date. If a key individual fails to appear at a scheduled session and the session cannot proceed, the full session fee is non-refundable.
4. What if someone is late to our group session?
All sessions will start at the agreed time. If images previously taken before the missing party arrived are requested to be repeated, you will be charged for the additional time incurred to reshoot the image(s) in addition to any location or prop changes.
5. What if it is an outdoor session and it rains?
The session will be rescheduled at no charge.
6. What if the photographer is sick?
If this is an event session, Sydney will make every effort to arrange a substitute photographer. If this is not an event session, the session will be rescheduled at no charge.
7. What if my baby has an accident during the newborn session?
Accidents are expected. Each prop used will have an absorbent material below should an accident happen. All fabrics are machine washable and cleaned after each session, regardless of an accident.
8. What if I need to feed my baby before a newborn session?
If at all possible try not to, but if you must, try to minimize the volume. Sydney will be able to get some great images even if your baby is awake.
9. My session is for my 5 year old and I want to bring my toddler too. Is that okay?
No. The session is for the 5yr old and Sydney and the parent need to focus on that child and not be distracted by the toddler.
10. I have a newborn session and I want to have a picture made with the sibling(s). Do they stay for the entire session?
No. It is recommended if siblings are involved that those images be captured upon arrival and then someone (grandparent?) take the siblings to another location. Newborn sessions can take several hours and siblings get easily bored. It is a good idea to make alternate plans for them.
11. What if I do not like any pictures from my session?
In the event you are not happy with any images produced, your digital image or print fee will be refunded as long as you have not purchased any images and you notify Sydney within 7 days of the final images being posted to the Client Portal. You have the right during the session to let Sydney know if you are not happy with the images being taken and redirect the session shoot. Sydney works for you and wants to ensure you are completely happy.
12. What if I do not like the prints I receive?
Contact Sydney within 10 days of receiving your order and you will have the option to have the option to either reprint your order or receive a refund, whichever you prefer.